- Introduction of "One Day-One Exam" for Section "A" AMIE Examinations for the Benefits of AMIE Aspirants.
- Introduction of Graduation Certificate to AMIE Graduates which is very useful in getting Admission to PG Programmes/Visa Stamping for Overseas employment/Higher Studies
- Introduction of Convocation (Graduation Ceremony) to AMIE Graduates
- Introduction of Classification of Results like First Class, Distinction etc for current Batches and also for the Old Batches (Many Director Positions at DRDO/DRDL/ISRO/CSIR/PSU needs "First Class" to get the promotion etc.
- Up gradation of AMIE Syllabus Periodically and in the process of Introducing Industry Relevant Contemporary Electives in Section "B".
- Introduction of Course Materials for AMIE Section "A & B".
- Providing Opportunities for Acquiring Higher Qualifications (ME/MTech/MBA/PhD etc)
- Protecting the Interest/Qualification of AMIE equivalent to BE/BTech in the background of AICTE/MHRD Circulars on Challenging validity of AMIE Equivalence and to avoid the de-recognition of AMIE eligibility for Government/UPSC/PSU Jobs etc, has published "Compendium of AMIE Recognition Letters" issued by Government/PSUs/Overseas Universities as Equivalent to BE/BTech both for Employment and Higher Studies in the last 96+ Years.
- To protect the AMIE Equivalence Status to BE/BTech, Alumni Association is in the process of networking with Majority of Indian Universities to get the Permanent Solution to this crisis under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Transfer of Credits, will get BE/BTech degrees. Also will do the needful for the interested Candidates to Qualify for ME/MTech/PhD (Integrated) Programmes while they are in services etc. it is also working on Establishing IEI University to ensure the Vertical Mobility of AMIE Graduates.
IEI Corporate Members (AMIE/MIE/FIE) in-service/retired with good amount of industry experience/rich domain knowledge can play in the affairs of proposed IEI University.
IEI Council Members can contribute immensely to the successful functioning of IEI University in the following specific roles while they are in active service or even after their retirement based on their interest/qualification/competency/convenience:
- Advisors/Governance and Management of IEI University Affairs
- Emeritus Professors
- Administrators (Honorary/Part-Time/full-Time)
- Faculty with Rich Experience/Resource from Industry/Academics: Professors/Asst. Professors
- Project Guides/research Supervisors
- Providing Opportunity for Internships to our Students at their Industry/Place of Employment
- Visiting Faculty/Trainers
- Support Collaborative Research/Sponsored Research/Projects etc
- Support Knowledge Conferences/Seminar/Symposium/Colloquium/Workshops etc